Monday 8 August 2011

"hayi wena bhuti take it slowly please. ncel'ungandixheshi ungandixheshi". She married my husband-to-be(well at least in my dreams at the time he was) but nonetheless I could not have replaced myself with anyone better through the grace that she holds.

 She inspires me in so many ways I could not even  begin to explain. For me, It goes way beyond her music but her grace, her humility, her warmth, strength and celebration that she holds as a beautiful South African Lady. Her Laughter and her voice invites you to her and inspires you to be you, to be human and love it.

I may not write a whole page about you but continue to sing albums of myself through the influence that you have had on me through radio.

To you, continue to be every women. You display some fragility that can bulldose any building that closes my vision and my dreams. You make femininiy beautiful. You are my top 31 women who have inspired me and I celebrate you this month.

Everything is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment