Wednesday 6 March 2013

The bigger picture

So as much as life has been bad to me, it has been as equally if not more good to me. This blog will always be a recollection of my life,experiences and the growth that has come with it, but as I enter a new era of contentment in my life I have decided to use this blog to be a voice of the world which in essence is a part of the purpose we are all destined for as different as that purpose may be.

You will see alot of pressing issues and copies of debates; although once in a while, I will add a glimpse of my journey. I just thought as loyal as you have been, it is only fair  I give you the heads up.

You can start playing with the your voice by making a contribution to the ashley kriel blog. Here are the details:


The Ashley Kriel Youth Leadership Development Project is preparing to launch its very own blog! The theme for this year will be ‘My Voice. Our story.’



Eleanor has put out a call to youth between the ages of 18 and 27 to contribute to the blog in the form of writing (500 words or more), video, photo stories, or voice notes reflecting interpretations of the theme and the thoughts/stories/expressions this theme evokes. 



Please visit the IJR website <http://www.ijr.org.za/news-and-events.php?nid=114&type=news>  for more information and help distribute this call as widely as possible.

I hope you find the voice within as you have helped me find mine over the past two years (cannot believe it has been that long) and make a difference.

Enjoy the adrelin that comes with it.

Everything is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment