Monday 8 August 2011

BAG LADY


FEARLESS!!! A CULTURE!!!!
Who woud have guessed that the african woman wearing a doek on the red carpet just like in her music video would create her own culture: BADUISM. A culture that only she followed but one that would that would give her the greatest of followings and one that would influence and inspire many a women and men (believe it or not)

Erykah Badu and her psychedelirrious outbursts in song have inspired me nad given me an empowerment, contentment and thirst for life that no other musician has given me...Its lmost like she has this underlying messages in all her songs that screams LIVE!!!!

SHE CONTINUES TO TELL ME TO SCREAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!! and I scream louder.

She is Erykah Badu. She is Culture - She is Baduism. She is Scream. She is Music. She is and She is and She is....on and on!!!!!! She is one of my top 31 women who give me me on a daily basis.

Everything is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment