Monday 8 August 2011

Beautifully Human


Jill Scott has always had this glow about her, this presence of joy and beauty that warms your soul from a distance and gives your an instant attraction to her even before hear the first sound of her music, let her alone hte lyrical content. It is exactly after you hear her songs that you immediately understand her glow (and how real it is)

She continues to inspire me through the choice and the way she chooses to embrace and celebrater herself and her sensuality. It is through it that her beauty lies and the soul in her songs is felt.

I conitnue to fall in love with myself every time I listen to her songs and see her explore every piece of herself and as part of women's month I celebrate her as my 31 women who have inspired me and continues to do so..

Everything is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment