Thursday 10 May 2012

Everything happens for a reason

This post does not at all reflect where I am in my life but reflects where I am in my heart and soul. Dear dad, losing you and your love, laughter, kindness and affection remains the hardest and most painful thing I have ever had to deal with to date.

Some days seem better than the rest but there ones that I remember you are gone are the harder than the last one. I may have said goodbye but my heart will never be able to part from you and the person you have been in my life.

I need you. I want you. I cannot rewind time but I want to so badly; given the chance I would choose to have left with you than to stay with this pain, this emptiness.

I dedicate this post to every person who has lost a loved one, who continues to carry this unbearable pain with me and my family...

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

I miss you peanuts - Gone but not Forgotten

"Sweet, No Mkata Mkata"

No comments:

Post a Comment