Thursday 22 December 2011

Couldnt stay away for long

It seems I couldnt stay away for too long. I never left because the spotlight faded (as many tried to insinuate - damn haters), I left because I had to put all I had to discovered into action. What is the point of wisdom if its only o paper. The spotlight is what is bringing me back: After being asked why I have stopped and long debates of why I should come back, I realised my blog is helping others as much as it is helping me. Even if its just for a laugh or two, its making a difference. Although it was never really about the people, I have to come to realise that it is about both of us.

I have also come to learn that you can never be completely free or completely healed because that is when your journey ends, when life ends. A few days ago, some rich guy (forgot his name) said you start failing when you start thinking you are successful. I think that applies for living as a whole.

This year has come with many hurdles and a full basket of blessings only to take me back to step one. However, Im learning that if you are hungry enough for something, you will get it. Do not let man stop you from something bigger than themselves. I though after  timeless occasions of bunking out of hostel, i would have realised that where there is a will, there is a way, but it is only now I truly am learning of that will.

My sister is going to boarding school (just nje by the way) and I just can't hide the fears I have. I pray she turns out nothing I am and listen when mom says all good things come to those who wait. Impatience has a nasty surprise for you.

To everyone, have a merry christmas - while you laugh with your fathers or hope the father you met may still walk through that door, i'll be cleaning my father's grave.


2012 is yours if you choose to

Everything is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment